Who I am
Hi, I’m Sheila Barks, a Certified Aromatherapist, studying Herbalist and owner of Simply Sheila’s Aromatherapy. My purpose is to help you thru my products, services, education or blog. Your private information is important to me as well as it is to you. I will strive to keep my website safe and secure!!
My website address is: https://sheilabarks.com.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
The data my website collects is used for order processing, generating emails that you may have opted in to such as order information, new arrivals, deals…etc. The data collected is Full Name, Address, Phone, and Email. Payment details are collected thru your Paypal, unless an agreement has been established with me personally.
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Protecting personally identifiable information about clients or consumers is an important part of my business. I share and disclose information only as decribed below.
- When I have your consent to share information
- When I need to share information with third parties such as, banks and credit card processors to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In connection with products and services offered by my company’s business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of my company to provide a product or service to you.
- It is appropriate to comply with law.
- It is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Merchant Agreement and other applicable agreements.
- It is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of my users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
- There may also be affiliate company links posted on my website, it is at your discretion to click on these links and provide information to the affiliate company.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
My contact information
Simply Sheila’s Aromatherapy
3266 Dunbar Leetown Road
Morgantown, KY 42261
c/o Sheila Barks
Phone: (270) 999-1430